- Data are provided without charge on a self-serve basis.
- No reposting or redistributing of raw plot or map data; interested parties should be referred to this web site so that they can register, indicate agreement with web site terms of usage, and access the data for themselves.
- Include links to VTM web site as the source of data used in any published analysis or presentation; acknowledge those responsible for making the data available: College of Natural Resources, Geospatial Imaging and Informatics Facility (GIIF), UC Berkeley.
- User agrees that provider of data has made no explicit or implied warrantee of its fitness for use for any purpose, and that data may have inherent limitations for any intended use. Data may be used only at the user's own risk. (Please review FAQ and About pages on this web site for important information).
Other important information for downloaders
- Those requiring data on DVD-ROM can be accommodated for a minimum charge of $50 per quad. Requests must be made to the Director, Geospatial Imaging and Informatics Facility, email@example.com. Request must include name, contact information, quad number(s), data requested, method of payment, mailing address, timeline for delivery. The Director will contact the user to discuss full fees before any work is done.
- Acknowledgement of funders of this project is appreciated:
- College of Natural Resources, UC Berkeley
- USFS Pacific Northwest Station-FIA Program
- USFS Pacific Southwest Station
- USDA CSREES.
- Copies of any published work would be appreciated and will be on display in the GIIF at UC Berkeley. Send copy to:
Director, Geospatial Imaging and Informatics Facilityor a PDF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
137 Mulford Hall #3114
University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-3114